An important element of a modern building management system are the security systems, which helps to reduce the risk of human errors.
We install electrical and low-voltage infrastructure and security systems in industrial and public utility buildings and for private residence.
We install, monitor and carry out the maintenance in the following areas:
- Electric systems: comprehensive execution of electric low and medium voltage works.
- Structured and telephone wiring: high quality data transmission and communication using digital systems.
- Sound systems: compatible with security systems and generating appropriate warnings depending on the type of danger.
- Video surveillance systems – CCTV: distributed, analogue and digital systems with automated tracking of moving objects, virtual fence feature, motion detection systems, automatic image transmission – telecommunications and Internet connections.
- Alarm systems – intrusion detection systems (IDS): all security classes from Grade 1 to Grade 4.
- Fire detection and prevention systems – fire alarm system: all used systems; is authorised to store, install, provide maintenance services and uninstall ion detectors.
- Voice alarm systems (VAS): intended for announcement of evacuation and alarm messages.
- Access control systems: controlling access to rooms, lifts, passageways, gates; they make it possible to identify authorised persons through codes, magnetic or proximity cards, fingerprints, retina scanning, or other biometric data.
- Working time recording system: a separate system or combined with the access control system; we integrate working time recording systems with HR and payroll systems.
- Generators: load calculation, design and supply of Diesel Generator distribution systems and power plans, special soundproof enclosures.
- Earthing and Lightning Protection: external lightning protection and earthing systems, soil resistivity, surveys and earth testing, lightning and surge/over voltage protection.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and Stabilizers: a large range of equipment to avoid power supply fluctuation and power failure, ensuring power reliability and stability.